16 February 2007

My very best friends

We are bonded. I refer to them as my little children. Their names; Baron von Dieter, age 1, and his half brother, Sir Winston of Churchill V, age 3. They were born to the same mama. You may view more pictures of them on the Man’s/Woman’s Best Friend page of my Web site.

You have found many great recipes in my Web site cooking page and now I will announce the very best prepared store bought food on the market for your best friends if you should be lucky enough to share your home with Yorkshire terriers, as I do.

The Royal Canin USA folks prepare and sell specific food for Yorkies. They love it. I serve each of them about 1-ounce at breakfast time and about the same amount for dinner. At the dinner meal, I add a very small amount of my dinner into their bowl.

The food is called ROYAL CANIN. I buy it in a 3 pound bag from Pet Smart stores. You will see a picture of a beautiful Yorkie on the side of the food bag. I get the little bites since they are more than 10 months old. They do sell larger bags if you should choose.

No comments: